Looops to make transition easier.

Default Looops to make transition easier.

Hi Guys,

Thank you to this great site, I am now making my way to the S4.
    Can't wait.

Ok so we all have different styles of music to play and those that we prefer.

I'm not close to producing or remixing anything but I need help here please.

In South Africa we have so many types of music and although most of it works out fine, I have 2 types that's just not working for me in a mixing situation.

I've manage to get a few done and it works great but mostly it's a problem.

We have our traditional music that the Afrikaans people like to dance to. It's mostly a four beat but it can slow down and pickup speed during the songs going into vocals or instrumental.

I have looked all over to find a sound pack or loops to accommodate this type if music to be blended in a mix continuously.
    Unfortunately this has to be played at functions and parties. You cannot do without it.

I add 2 links of such songs. Will anyone be so kind as to give me advice on how you would suggest blending it.

Sample 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaVm8397ryw

Sample 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJc-1...eature=related

Sample 3:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PRsR...0etzQfe2uu8NKB

The next question????
    How do you blend your 80's music! Also something that works well here, but not in a remix version. In a normal cd cover version.

Anything please will be greatly appreciated.

I know that some of you would mix anything to anything but I need simple straight forward transition maybe using a loop to run while one fades out and the next comes in.

Thank you!

I dont really know the answer to your question, but thank you for bringing the video for 'sample 2' to my attention...

Those sound like they're straight out of the 90's. anyway, try throwing the tracks into an audio editor, chopping out the part that you mix into, beatgridding that, and then manually apply the beat grid to the full track. same for the intros

Why do you say that? Sample 2

Quote Originally Posted by plw1993 View Post
    I dont really know the answer to your question, but thank you for bringing the video for 'sample 2' to my attention...

Mmm I thought so. They are all stuck up south African chicks who likes the Money, Fast Cars and Lime Light. LOL

I'm sure you have them there too.

But they are still Nice to look at.