Traktor 3.4 effects issue... Need Help

Default Traktor 3.4 effects issue... Need Help

My friends,

Last weekend for the first time I had some bad times playing live using Traktor 3.4.

I am running it on an HP 6910p dual core, 2 GB Ram, windows XP, with a M-Audio Firewire Audiophile. There were no changes made on my pc, and I use a partition I created with almost nothing running but Traktor.

I had 2 issues, the first one was when selecting effects, I use my vci-100 to change effects and sometimes when I was moving through the effect list, without engaging them yet I would get clipping sounds!! This happened 2 times, so after I decided to stop doing that so I just used the delay. But then another new issue appeared. Most of the times when I use the delay I disengage it with the on/off button leaving the ammount knob on any position , but this was not working and the delay was still on even though the display showed that the on button was not lid, It would only turn off when the ammount knob is in 0.

Is there any setting that I might look into? Any suggestions or ideas of what might be causing this. I would like to do some recording soon and with this clippings is not possible.

PD: forgot to mention that I record almost everything so when I was playing I was recording also. This might be an extra job to the laptop but the cpu meter was very low and I have always record everything without any issues...

Also forgot to mention that before my soundcard was setup for 5,5 ms latency. I increased it to 7,5 and nothing changed.....