Korg Electribe BMP Sync? How to do it?

Default Korg Electribe BMP Sync? How to do it?

I have a Electribe MX that Im trying to sync thru MIDI using the S4 but to no avail. I took the S4 to send MIDI clock thru midi but the Electribe wont play any music. Does anyone have experience with this? That would be perfect to create tracks on the fly with that device but even when I choose the same BPM the sound would get off rhythm.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

I used to have an electribe and as much fun as it was, it's midi clock was sloppy

Apparently you can get the BPM Sync thru MIDI or thru an Audio-in. Thing is that I not sure about how to sync them properly. I even tried to up the ms to 10-12 and still dont seem to have them synced. Info about this is pretty non-existant and the pople at electribe forum has pretty much ignored my posts :s
    Erase. Stop. Start.

you cant get them to sync properly is what i am saying. the resolution of the clock results in that drift; regardless of if youre syncing it midi, manually, or worst choice its auto in.

its been awhile since i was on the forums but vintagesynth.com is a good source of info.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    pople at electribe forum has pretty much ignored my posts :s
    Friendly bunch aren't they.

Anyone figured a solution for this yet?
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

something funky going on with the way it receives clock maybe? did you check with a midi monitor to see what messages the S4 is sending out? i.e not just the tick but also the start/stop message

if you need to do any midi plumbing you could try midipal (http://mutable-instruments.net/midipal) it helped me bridge my zero4 with some things I was mucking around with