Any KueIt users?

Default Any KueIt users?

I recently saw a Dj using a drop sampler program called KueIt. He had it running behind his mixer (Virtual DJ). I was wondering if anyone here has tried it? And how does it work with Traktor Pro, any issues?

I was a little put off by the $100 price for such a piece of cheap looking software, but it did seem to work well in his workflow.
    Last edited by cheft; 01-14-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile 2.0GHz, 4GB Ram, BCD-3000, WinXP(Pro)-SP2, Traktor Pro

Id personally recommend using a sampler inside of Ableton over that program, then again Ableton is alot more expensive.

Tech Mentor

Hey easy on the Virtual DJ bashing, it is a great program to learn simple mixing in!
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

OK sorry. But he really is a tool, I promise. I will say Virtual DJ has a decent FX section.

Yeah Ableton is just a lil more expensive, and I'm just scared of it ok, there I said it.
    I watched a DVD on it and got overwhelmed maybe. Though I read your work on routing Traktor thru Ableton.........

KueIt just looks overpriced. I'd pay $30 for it, but double that and I'll get Ableton. I mean, I don't need to go shopping all next month....do I?

Yeah Obsidiance is right there too, lets not label someone a "tool" just because they use different software than us.

Sorry, He did have a good hip hop set, used his gear well, and demoed new software to me. I was also hope he'd see my post somehow and laugh at me. Seriously, no offense to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cheft View Post
    Yeah Ableton is just a lil more expensive, and I'm just scared of it ok, there I said it.?
    You should face you fears and come out the end a stronger man

I can certainly vouch for Ableton being a very nice live performance tool and well worth the money and time invested in it.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I completely understand that fear, Cheft. Sooner than later I'll be implementing Ableton into my set up, once I get my Bomes mappings done, and then get my collection organized. So after the few months this will take... it'll be another few months of getting Ableton to work with what I'm doing.

God, this really never ends

My point, though, is that try and doing will probably make you learn, which is in the end what we're all doing right now. ANd it'll force your DJing to become more expressive, more stylized to you and, well, possibly even more betterererer.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall