Registration problems for Traktor S4 to TP2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

This is as far as i get:

One of the products in your shopping bag is only available to customers who fulfill certain criteria. Please check if all your products are registered to the username you are currently logged in with. Please address any queries to our Sales Support...
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    but are you able to input the voucher this way? pls let us know!
    yeah, but it says it isn't valid.

PS: I'm supposed to get the free scratch upgrade...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dj just b View Post
    This is as far as i get:

One of the products in your shopping bag is only available to customers who fulfill certain criteria. Please check if all your products are registered to the username you are currently logged in with. Please address any queries to our Sales Support...
    same here... and with NI's poopy servers it took me about 30 minutes to even get to this

same here
    the server is being nuked to shreds, took me 15 mins for me just to get to the checkout page, guess im just gonna try tomorrow instead
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

scrap my post, i had a email with the download link and its currently downloading oh yeah...and had my new licence number too... sooooooo excited haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

I still have no emails.

Tech Guru

Tons of penis enlargement junkmail but not Traktor enlargement mail

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    scrap my post, i had a email with the download link and its currently downloading oh yeah...and had my new licence number too... sooooooo excited haha
    Does this mean you are downloading your update for your S4 fine? Like is it actually downloading? or is it stuck at 0.0kb/s?

EVERYONE SHOULD CHILL OUT!!

download the demo and play with it for a while, no one can use the voucher yet the server is all messed up just be patient. When they are back i'm sure NI will have the voucher situation situated. Until then just download the demo version its the same as the normal one its just unactivated.

Tech Guru

UPDATE: Just saw a guys comments on the Traktor Facebook page, he said he spoke to someone at NI and that they sent out the wrong email link. I could see this being possible because when you look at the Traktor Pro 2 update description it's for all other version of Traktor but it doesn't list S4 in there. Which could be why were not in the certain group. As one user posted here earlier, run the T Pro 2 demo, let it analyze your files (Showing 1 day 5 hours for mine to complete) then your library will already be prepared and By tonight or tomorrow hopefully it's sorted out

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast