wish my VCI 100 worked like everyone else's

Default wish my VCI 100 worked like everyone else's

Man this just blows! I have been workin with this ghetto controller for months now! The left deck just dont want to respond. It turns red and its sending signals but its not doing anything. The deck freezes red all the time. no matter how many times I adjust it..... now the damn knob broke!

I have gone though thread after thread and tried countless things and it still wont work 100%. I updated the firmware correctly. I know this because it went into disco mode.

Put in the latest TSI even did the Glich fix TSI.... still works like poo. Now it dont even pitch bend on either deck. It wont let me Que , the lights don't respond the way they are supposed to. I loaded the tsi files twice.... and still wont work. loaded it three times four times............nothin.

It cant be this damn hard. I no the potential of the VCIse but mine is SHIT!

FML
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Have you contacted DJTT support directly? You may have gotten a busted unit.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by tomii View Post
    Man this just blows! I have been workin with this ghetto controller for months now! The left deck just dont want to respond. It turns red and its sending signals but its not doing anything. The deck freezes red all the time. no matter how many times I adjust it..... now the damn knob broke!

I have gone though thread after thread and tried countless things and it still wont work 100%. I updated the firmware correctly. I know this because it went into disco mode.

Put in the latest TSI even did the Glich fix TSI.... still works like poo. Now it dont even pitch bend on either deck. It wont let me Que , the lights don't respond the way they are supposed to. I loaded the tsi files twice.... and still wont work. loaded it three times four times............nothin.

It cant be this damn hard. I no the potential of the VCIse but mine is SHIT!

FML
    By 'not doing anything' do you mean that it'll detect you touching it, but not responding to you rotating it?

If so, mine was doing this and one of the cables was loose inside. I popped mine open, lifted the small daughterboard and reseated the cables coming from the platter that was misbehaving

I also needed to open up the platter units themselves and tighten up all the screws.

photojojo has a great video tutorial on how to open up the platter units. I went one stage further and took the silver platters out so I could get at things
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

time to get an s4 i say!

that was happening to my old spin that i sold my friend and i told him to try and check the wires inside and presto... after doing that it worked like a charm
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1