Boxing Intro Music
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Boxing Intro Music

Hi bit OT but still on topic as it has to do with music. I am fighting in a Charity Boxing match tomorrow night and have been training for the last 6 weeks like the rest of us fighting in it. The thing is We need to get Intro music to walk into the ring with as its all going to be done as if its a professional fight so to speak

Can anyone suggest tunes to walk into the ring to that will get me fired up and have relevance?
    Already been suggested ll cool J mama said knock you out but didn't think it would fire me up enough.

Thanks in advance
    Manus

Uhm, the responses you're gonna get are what other people like. I would say Joe Esposito 'You're the best around'...but you may think it's garbage.

In this case, it's best to go with what YOU like, not ask other people's opinions.

Tech Mentor

Hahhaha I laughed out loud with your suggestion lol not in a bad way but me and my friend have been saying that would be my song for about 5 weeks now! lol I might actually go for it for comical value lol

I just need suggestions and then listen over as I can not think too much and want to concentrate more on the fight itself and not too much on trying to think of a song which is why i was wanting suggestions

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Tom Jones, "Whats new pussycat"

limp bizkit - break stuff
    metallica - fuel
    pantera - fucking hostile

13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

What was the one used in the Simpsons when Homer fought Dredderick Tatum? The lyrics seemed to just repeat 'Why Can't We Be Friends'
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    What was the one used in the Simpsons when Homer fought Dredderick Tatum? The lyrics seemed to just repeat 'Why Can't We Be Friends'
    WAR - WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS lol Classic!!

I do not know wether to make my entrance comical or be serious lol For some reason I think if i make it comical I wont syke myself up enough and lose then again it is for charity in the end lol

Quote Originally Posted by manus View Post
    WAR - WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS lol Classic!!

I do not know wether to make my entrance comical or be serious lol For some reason I think if i make it comical I wont syke myself up enough and lose then again it is for charity in the end lol
    Depends on how you work I suppose - the worst thing I could do before playing rugby was listen to something to fire me pup - I went a bit headless and played badly. I was better chilling out not overanalysing things
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uDcCZDrxg

^^ we had this thing called midget boxing in my fraternity as a rush event wehre teh brothers boxed eachother -- thats what i came out to (i think someone came out to the intro of crack a bottle, another to ima slave for you (he didnt choose that we did lol) )

depends on what the fighter wants or if you have complete control over waht theyre doing. ya know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast