Traktor 2 tempo bug?
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor 2 tempo bug?

Im experiencing a weird issue with my tsp2 install. i installed it over the old one, and all my tracks play faster in traktor 2. I even re added all my songs to the libary, and they still play faster than when played in itunes etc! Tempo is set to normal.

Its the demo im trying out, i have no controllers/soundcards/decks hooked up!

Is your tempo set to auto or to master clock?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Is your tempo set to auto or to master clock?
    It was set on auto and master, tried turning it of, and seems ok now! Thanks!

No problem.

I too have this issue. The tempo is set to +0.0% on every deck, yet they play much faster than in iTunes and Traktor Pro S4.

I don't get this. What is wrong?

EDIT: OK so I quit TP2 and launched TPS4 and everything sounded normal from there. I then relaunched TP2 and now the tempo is OK. Quitting everything and relaunching TP2 once again did not bring back the bug, so the tempo is now OK. It's very alarming though that there is a bug of this kind in the new Traktor Pro 2... imagine it popping up when playing out. Horrible. I hope there's a fix in the works.
    Last edited by Lundmark; 03-31-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Tech Convert

I'm having the same issue. I noticed the tempo was set to master and auto, switched it to just auto and then just master. Still same thing. Also, I did reset Traktor between each switch. Is there anything else to fix this?

Tech Convert

I noticed too that when you have a sample in the sample deck and hit the loop function the tempo also goes crazy fast, Unclick the loop and its back to normal.

Tech Convert

I fixed the problem with only setting the samplerate of the soundcard down to the lowest rate and then back to my normal stettings

->preference button->preferences->audio setup->Sample rate->changed to lowest or higest setting->back to 44100 Hz

fixed it for me!

Having the same issue. Master clock and auto on. Thought i was crazy or just imagining it :s