Extremely Aggrivating.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Extremely Aggrivating.

so im posting from the club like a loser right now but I had to, I look over at the dj booth and there is no dj to be found. I look at his thing he has i tunes up and is no where to be found. Its been that way for he last 30 minutes! What the fuck. I actually talked to someone who works there and gave him my info and said I dj and gave him my link etc, just wish I had business cards.

end rant.

Tech Mentor

I dont know what worse Kunal, DJ iTunes over there, or the fact that you had to post this FROM the club. =/

/endrant.

PS: <3
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

"just wish I had business cards."

vistaprint.com cant beat free
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 09:44 AM.
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
    "just wish I had business cards."

vistaprint.com cant beat free
    Problem is they charge for shipping. I need to go talk to my local kinkos and see if they'll do it for the same price as the vista print shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Problem is they charge for shipping. I need to go talk to my local kinkos and see if they'll do it for the same price as the vista print shipping.
    yea they do charge for shipping but im pretty sure that will still be much cheaper then kinko's granted have not got a quote from them in some time but last i check they were one of the worst.

check google local for a printing press near you as you will probably get a better deal..
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 09:45 AM.
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
    yea they do charge for shipping but im pretty sure that will still be much cheaper then kinko's granted have not got a quote from them in some time but last i check they were one of the worst.

check google local for a printing press near you as you will probably get a better deal..
    Ahh didn't think of that. Thank you for the great suggestion .

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Ahh didn't think of that. Thank you for the great suggestion .
    np
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 09:46 AM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You're not going to beat Vistaprint going local for the same card.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    You're not going to beat Vistaprint going local for the same card.
    Nope

i was sayin a local printing press is cheaper the kinkos. not worth getting much of anything done there tbh

im pretty sure for 250 cards vista is as cheap as it gets.
    Last edited by Kinetik; 04-01-2011 at 10:03 AM.

If you're even semi serious about DJing out, get some cards made. A mate of mine is a graphic designer and knocked mine up in a couple of days, and I've got so many more gigs and website hits since I started using them.

(it also helps that James is an awesomely talented designer, and the fact that they're a cut above the usual DIY efforts helps)
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast