The Official TSP2 Bug and other stuff that should work the way i want it to thread.
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default The Official TSP2 Bug and other stuff that should work the way i want it to thread.

So far there is one bug ive found, and one feature id like to see extended.

Bug:
    When using timecode control cd's and soft sync, if i do any heavy or overly quick scratching on deck A, deck Bs tempo fluctuates and the audio crackles...pretty sure its not a latency issue as all my setting are the same as TSP1, but still to experiment further.

Feature:
    Loop recorder when mixing in external mode, can only take an input from 'ext'. To me this is an oversight, you should be able to pick any deck too, surely thats a no brainer?
    Last edited by Jester; 04-01-2011 at 07:48 AM.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

yeh, I'd like to see the loop recorder deck assignable. I suppose the thing is that it's post fader, so currently has nothing to do with the pre-fader unmixed tracks unless it's in cue mode.

Only bug I can think of right now is the waveform not rendering behind the playhead when using mouse snap or hotcues, but according to Karlos that's a known bug from S4 and they're working on it.

Oh in fact also, the new beatsync stops the synced track's pitch fader from working entirely. Is it just me or is that different from TP1? if it's synced but the grid's a little off you can't seem to correct it without turning off sync, I think you used to be able to just pitch fade straight away and sync would deactivate. Maybe I'm wrong.

Actually (only bug/strange thing i can think of has now turned into 3 lol), the pitch bend only going down a small amount and not continuing to 100% like it used to, is that intentional?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Niether of those are bugs.

The tempo fluctates now because the tempo faders are showing the true changes to bpm when scratching . This has to happen for the new sync states to stay in sync after scratching.
    If you are getting crackles then you need to adjust your audio settings.

If your in External Mixing mode the loop recorder can only pick up from the source. There no hybrid mode so you arent running any internal decks.

If something doesnt work the way you would like, it doesnt make it a bug

^ this guy
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

ok, if a mod would like to rename it to 'The Official TSP2 Bug and other stuff that should work the way i want it to but when i go to use it, it doesnt and it mildly annoys me a little bit so i think NI should sort it out and then we can all rejoice and be happy thread' that would be cool!

as i mentioned my audio settings are the same as TSP1 so crackles shouldnt happen. i tested it too with all 4 decks running and all effects units on and it was fine. also im scratching on the slave deck, so its tempo changes shouldnt affect the master decks surely?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

What about " The Official: What Bugs me about Traktor Pro 2 Thread"
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

We already have "what dont you like in T2" maybe we could merge them Jester?

Please dont get me wrong guys. If people find bugs its a good thing cus we can get them looked at. But, if a issue aint a bug it should not be called a bug and people are always far too eager to call BUG on stuff these days.

Ive already corrected about 10 bug calls at NI that were simply user error.

Just keeping things in perspective.

*foresees massive thread merging missions in the next days*

Tech Convert

Default Can't "in-line" edit

I've selected "allow in-line editing" in prefs. But it won't allow me to. Is anbody getting this?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast