April 2011 Mix [Tech-Trance/Progressive]

Default April 2011 Mix [Tech-Trance/Progressive]

1. Gareth Emery feat. Brute Force - Arrival (Ashley Wallbridge Intro Mix)
    2. Lange pres. LNG - Brandalism (Original Mix)
    3. Exit, Kent & Gian - Pura (Original Mix)
    4. Rex Mundi - valley of Dreams (Original Mix)
    5. Armin van Buuren pres. Gaia - Status Excessu D (Official A State of Trance 500 Anthem)
    6. Craving - Our Tribe (Original Mix)
    7. Sander van Doorn feat. Carol Lee - Love is Darkness (Original Mix)
    8. Taylor & Close - Come With Us (Original Mix)
    9. Bjorn Akesson - Painting Pyramids (Nhato Remix)
    10. Evol Waves - Everything In It's Right Place (Original Mix)
    Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride...

If you like what you hear, check me out on Facebook or Twitter

Grabbed this off our group and had a chance to check this out today. I haven't listened to much "euro" trance for a while and really enjoyed this one. Not to many vocal tracks in this which i really liked .. not a big fan of the real cheesey stuff! I like your mixing style as well i think you really have a feel for nice smooth transitions and keeping the vibe progressing along.

Great job my friend

p.s nice rack!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Grabbed this off our group and had a chance to check this out today. I haven't listened to much "euro" trance for a while and really enjoyed this one. Not to many vocal tracks in this which i really liked .. not a big fan of the real cheesey stuff! I like your mixing style as well i think you really have a feel for nice smooth transitions and keeping the vibe progressing along.

Great job my friend

p.s nice rack!
    Glad you enjoyed it! Putting the tracklist together already for the May mix.

coolio. looking forward to a listen mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I like your mixing style as well i think you really have a feel for nice smooth transitions and keeping the vibe progressing along.!
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly; this is why I keep tuning in to your mixes. Too many people try to force jarring transitions and effects in unnecessarily, so its always refreshing to hear a mix focused more on proper track selection and a clean progression. Keep up the good work.

Agree with all of the comments. Will be listening to this again tonight when we have our BBQ!! ;-)
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

coolio. looking forward to a listen mate.
    So many good tracks to sift through...

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDevil View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly; this is why I keep tuning in to your mixes. Too many people try to force jarring transitions and effects in unnecessarily, so its always refreshing to hear a mix focused more on proper track selection and a clean progression. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks, that means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Agree with all of the comments. Will be listening to this again tonight when we have our BBQ!! ;-)
    Awesome!! I wish I could get some video footage of this BBQ with my mix in the background! Haha