urgent help needed kontrol s4 mapping for tpro 2
    Tech Wizard

Default urgent help needed kontrol s4 mapping for tpro 2

hi folks,

i made a custom mapping for the kontrol s4 with 2 x1īs. everything is perfect so far but i donīt get the jogwheels mapped for pitchbending. there are 4 or 5 options to map pitchbend and i tried them all with all possible encoder options nothing works... i want them to work like in the default mapping... what am i doing wrong ? i use the ni protocoll , no midi.

Tech Wizard

is there really nobody who can help me to map my s4 jogwhells just for stupid pitchbending ?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beatkind View Post
    is there really nobody who can help me to map my s4 jogwhells just for stupid pitchbending ?
    Instead of learning the control click the drop down and follow the steps right>jog>temp bend.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

thanks for reply....

but what option should i use ? in transport there is one for scratch & tempo bend and under tempo i have four options to map it and even i f i try the drop doen when i map tempo bend to the normal option tempo bend ---> if i turn the wheel it will stay in this direction unless i turn it in the other... hope u understand my english :-) i want it mapped so when i turn the outer rim shortly it will bend shortly....just normal function... please give me further information i mapped the whole s4 with 2 x1īs the whole weekend and everything is smooth but i donīt get it to map the wheels normally....

btw. if someone wants the mapping i will share it... 2 decks, 2 sample decks and four fx, full hotcues , etc....

Tech Wizard

ok, i got it pitchbend (stepless) is the only option that works and only with this dropdown thingy... thanks anyways :-))