Traktor Pro 2 Audio Issue HELP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Pro 2 Audio Issue HELP

arrite, so i got traktor pro 2 the other day and had to test it out right away. I dont have an external sound card, so im using the one built into my laptop (hp pavillion dv5) and i set it up accordingly. i loaded a track into one of the decks and hit play... well... the track sounded out of key and a bit faster, but was showing that there was no key change and the the thing that controls the bpm (cant think of the word for it right now) were both un-touched. dont know how to go about fixing this and i REALLY need to figure this out before my gig next week. thanks in advanced.

double click the fader to center it
    then make sure the knob labled 'key' is centered. (double click on it to center)
    then make sure that in the lower right corner of the waveform the square with the musical note in it is lit.

do this on both decks.
    _____

next, latency might be an issue. TP2 seems to be a bit more cpu heavy than TP1, so if you have TP1 and your still having issues with 2, then use 1 at your gig.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

fader was centered, key was locked in the neutral position. still had that issue. if i dont figure it out tp1 is def my answer

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

if you are using you laptop speakers/drivers make sure in your windows audio settings that they are both set at the same rate as each other ie 44100 with 44100, ive noticed this problem with my lappy once and saw that my windows audio is set to 48000 which made all sorts of mess ups on my traktor.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

no dice. asio4all for some reason doesnt recognize my laptop speakers or my headphone jack

update your audio drivers?

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

tried updating my drivers, got nothing

with the program you d/led Asio4all you can aggregrate your soundcard into 2 separate outs, but you need to make sure you select the asio drivers in traktor and setup the master and the cue.

sorry its been a few years since i used asio4all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast