Kontrol S4 or Denon Dn-mc6000... HELP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's not really something you can decide if you haven't tried both controllers. Both feel very nicely and I took the Denon only because it seemed a little more sturdy and I fell in love with the jog wheels. If you are just using Traktor, the S4 might be better for you.

Only thing that needs mentioning imo is that the MC6000 is smaller. If you have very large hands or are looking for a lot of space between the knobs and buttons, go for S4.

At the end of the day it's a matter of personal taste. The MC6000 is great but so is the S4. Here in Germany they are about 100 Euros apart in pricing which is also an important part. Dunno about US though.
    MBP 15" | Traktor Pro | Denon DN-MC6000 | Native Instruments Kontrol X1

Hip Hop / R'n'B / Dubstep

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    If this helps I have an asus dual core (getting outdated) 2.2ghz 4 gb ram Win7 64 laptop that runs s4pro and t2 pro just fine. The only thing I got was some disruption in the form of pops and quick drop outs only from my wi-fi. So I simply keep it off while using traktor. I've heard from other Asus owners that have zero issues including other I5 owners (I think they all had the IJ model). Asus laptops are usually pretty lean and mean pc's and they've always made good motherboards.
    Word..

I have the exact same laptop and I run TSP2 with 4 decks no prob. Just make sure Wi-Fi is off, running Windows classic mode, and download/install the Windows 7 USB Hotfix.
    Technics 1200 MK2s - Vestax PMC06 - NI Kontrol S2 - Traktor - Akai APC40 - Ableton Live 8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12