PACEMAKER Anyone?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sorry.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Stay away from it. The company has not been providing support, and is pretty much bankrupt..

It seems that Tonium AB is indeed broke and working with minimal staff and resources.. their current employees might even be working on a part time basis, which could explain why their servers are not maintained anymore, why their support is virtually inexistent and why the new firmware update (v.16219 released 11/2/2010) took so long to develop and was not even published on their official webpage...
    http://pacemakerdj.46.forumer.com/vi...&t=36&start=10
    MBP 15" i7 - NI Kontrol S4 - HDJ-2000

Oof.. that's bad!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Guru

although he doesnt gig with them, i know hawtin has one and uses it all the time on flights.

i kind of dig the idea of hooking that thing to a wireless and walking around the crowd while dj'ing.

id do it.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Just run touchOSC on your android or iPhone, and you're about handling the same.

I remember seeing a bunch of ads about this on DJ Mag, BMP and Computer Music. And every time I saw it I shrugged. Get it if it's on the bargain bin.... the bottom of the bargain bin.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

That thing sure is getting a lot of hate in this thread.

I do not know a lot about it, but is there a reason why it's getting this obscene amount of hate?
    Fixing stuff that isn't broken.

Tech Wizard

i got 1 when they came out cos i travel alot its ok but very hard to mix on you keep making mistakes and in the end i just wanted to trow it off the wall. it sat un-used for 4 month and i put the heep off shit on ebay. got most of my cash back in the end

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

For the price an iphone/pod and a app like the redbull one would be a better bet?

What?!?! This thing doesn't have four deck control? 8)
    Another thing to carry around and wonder where have you putted it...
    There are dj apps for iphone that do job better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast