Traktor Pro 2 +RMX Problem!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I use the RMX in Traktor Pro, it I send it out through "Hercules DJ Console RMX ASIO" outputs set to: Monitor: "3:Output 3" and "4:Output 4" and Master: "1:Output 1" and "2:Output 2". I don't have any inputs. I use the headphone out on the RMX to cue.

When ever I launch Traktor 2, it says "Hercules DJ Console RMX ASIO (not connected)" when the RMX is plugged in and the RMX control thing shows it's fine. It won't let me do any routing through. I'll try ASIO4ALL and it will say that its connected, but midi won't work and songs won't play (obviously meaning there's a audio issue).

Everything works fine in Traktor Pro, I only have this problem in Traktor 2. It seems as if it just isn't recognizing the RMX ASIO.
    Traktor Pro(gigs)
    Ableton Live(producing and live shows)
    Hercules RMX
    Novation Lauchpad

Quote Originally Posted by dland95 View Post
    When I use the RMX in Traktor Pro, it I send it out through "Hercules DJ Console RMX ASIO" outputs set to: Monitor: "3:Output 3" and "4:Output 4" and Master: "1:Output 1" and "2:Output 2". I don't have any inputs. I use the headphone out on the RMX to cue.

When ever I launch Traktor 2, it says "Hercules DJ Console RMX ASIO (not connected)" when the RMX is plugged in and the RMX control thing shows it's fine. It won't let me do any routing through. I'll try ASIO4ALL and it will say that its connected, but midi won't work and songs won't play (obviously meaning there's a audio issue).

Everything works fine in Traktor Pro, I only have this problem in Traktor 2. It seems as if it just isn't recognizing the RMX ASIO.
    same prob as me m8....ive posted twice to no avail......rmx with dicers

Quote Originally Posted by GeeBeeH View Post
    same prob as me m8....ive posted twice to no avail......rmx with dicers
    although my rmx works with trak 2 without the dicers

Tech Convert

same problem, it works with my wifes laptop but not in mine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12