traktor 2 looping +video

Default traktor 2 looping +video

stated something in the what u dont like thread, but didnt get much attention so i made a video. Is it me or is the looping a bit off. if i try to loop exactly on the beat (like i did in T1) it almost always snaps the loop on the next beat not the one i want. its like i need to loop half beat ahead. is it just me and my imagination?
    btw:in the video i left the loop 1 time when it looped when i wanted and disabled it quickly if it looped when i didnt want it
    Hope ull know what i mean

link:
    [ame]http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=j9sweq&s=7[/ame]

no sound on that vid,well not on my end anyways, i did un mute the player and turn up the volume but no to no joy
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

I think 'snap' works bit differently in TP2 to how it did in TP1, I've noticed when setting cue points sometimes.

When dropping a loop with snap on it should line up to your beat marker. If it drops the loop later than you are used to, it would be your latency. If the latency between your controller and TPro2 is larger than in TPro1, that would account for the 1/2 beat. With my xtra controller it works that way, but always has so I'm used to it.
    Last edited by VanGogo; 04-05-2011 at 05:30 PM.

if you have snap on, it will snap to the nearest grid. try sooner? (this is for tp1, so im assuming its the same in 2)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I get no sound on that vid btw :S
    MBP 15" | Traktor Pro | Denon DN-MC6000 | Native Instruments Kontrol X1

Hip Hop / R'n'B / Dubstep

i have sound on my mac dont know what happened. Just look when the green light goes on on the loop number and where the loop actualy "loops".