Oh My God.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh My God.

Default Oh My God.

I just made literally the most perfect mix I have ever made. The transitions were flawless, I didn't overuse any effects, there were no glitches with TSP2, which seems to be rare for me now. After I was done with the recording I open up the recording and...silence. Not a sound was recorded. Would you like to know why? Well so would I.

I have a hunch that when you set up TSP2 with the S4, it sees the S4 as an external mixer for some reason or another it also switched the recording device to external. Now I'm stuck here, supposed to give a friend and a promoter for UCSB a demo, when now all I have is 24 minutes of straight up silence. I've loved Traktor Scratch Pro 2 so far, but this really pissed me the hell off. Just wanted to let you know so that you can weep for the hundreds of dollars I would have made for booking a gig at UCSB. I know that I'll make a new one, but as we all know, no two mixes are ever the same. Even highly practiced DMC Champs can't get their stuff that perfect. I bet Ean could, but his resemblance to the son of god is too striking to not make assumptions. Well. I'm signing out. Check your prefs everyone.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    senior citizen's attics, the garbage dump, swamps, underwater treasure chests, graveyards, hollowed out tree stumps, abandoned coal mines.

Gutted!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

That sucks man. Where / for what at UCSB is the gig? I have a bunch of friends there!

Quote Originally Posted by Yep. View Post
    I bet Ean could, but his resemblance to the son of god is too striking to not make assumptions. Well. I'm signing out. Check your prefs everyone.
    Lol!

hehe, I quite often have it the other way around: thinking it didn't go too well and get pleasantly surprised the next day in the car by listening to it
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Mentor

Thats been happening for years man.

Way back in the days of Casette recorders i'd do an hour mix and then realise i forgot to unpause the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Yep. View Post
    I bet Ean could, but his resemblance to the son of god is too striking to not make assumptions. Well. I'm signing out. Check your prefs everyone.
    Jesus was middle eastern, everyone knows that
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Happened to me too yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by SAFC2403 View Post
    Thats been happening for years man.

Way back in the days of Casette recorders i'd do an hour mix and then realise i forgot to unpause the tape.

Yeah, or be recording a sweet mix and then totally f*x0r the last tune. haha. Hate that sh*t.
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

^^ thats why theres DAWS man. digital sizzors and gluesticks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast