Truesound DJ Competition
    Tech Convert

Default Truesound DJ Competition

Hello everyone,

There is a DJ Competition going on and in order to win you need to get as many Facebook 'likes' as possible on your mix

So,if you have a minute of free time and you want to help me , all you have to do is like Truesound Croatia page
    http://www.facebook.com/truesound.croatia and after that like my mix on it http://www.facebook.com/truesound.cr...06235602728346

Thanks in advance

I fucking hate DJ mix competitions that are solely based on popularity on social networks. You could make an abortion of a mix or just hit play on iTunes for half an hour and it would still only depend on your number of facebook friends.

They devalue what DJs do and the level of skill that is (theoretically) involved.

On top of that, it seems you have only come to this site to ask people to vote for you, not because you're interested in becoming part of the community or even contributing to discussion.

I'd be delighted if you prove me wrong, and if you do, welcome to the forum

I still won't be voting.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Banhammer.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Tech Convert

I hate it too , but unfortunately the only way to participate is to get likes :/ . I agree with everything you said .

Coming to the site was mainly for joining the community since I haven't been party of any online dj community yet , and since this competition is arround at the moment I just asked for help . Moderator can remove the thread if it is not allowed to post threads like this.

It's all good man, I don't blame you for entering, it's just I hate the whole principal. Nothing against you personally.

Welcome again to the forum, I hope my initial rant hasn't put you off. Most of us are quite nice really.

And since I see from another thread that you're currently not a controller fan, we'll take it on as a project to wear you down and make you see the error of your ways. Give it 6 months and you'll probably have an S4
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

Thanks for welcoming me
    As for the project , lets give it a try but still I think that my only love will be mixer,players and cds