BMO's 25 Min Party Mix!

Default BMO's 25 Min Party Mix!

25 Min Party Mix.

Mix is timestamped, with tracklist on it.

Not the cleanest mix, since half my equipment is in the shop, if you have any feedback, I always like hearing it.

and if you like what you hear, you can check me out on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/djbmorr

cheers,
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

im diggin your mix bra had me nodding my head ... how long have you been mixing for ?

one thing i wasn't feeling the transition from that pitbull and let the bass kick but it mos def picked right back up to me jammin again goood mix do you have a spot i can down load it ?
    Last edited by Rebel RiotSz; 04-06-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel RiotSz View Post
    im diggin your mix bra had me nodding my head ... how long have you been mixing for ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel RiotSz View Post
    one thing i wasn't feeling the transition from that pitbull and let the bass kick
    Thanks Rebel! This is my second/third year mixing. That transition with pitbull and let the bass kick was rough, but my CDJs are in the shop, so I had a bit of trouble phrasing them, I realized i was way off on the phrase timing lol, but gotta take the good with the bad :P
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

fuck it bra it still was dope bra

Thanks bud!
    My Mixcloud Page!