British citizens!

:eek:

/signed... Madness.
    Save money on binoculars - Simply move closer to the object you intend to view!

Yeah I've read about this, first there was form 696 (which I think is still going ahead... :@) and now this. We're gonna end up living in a state similiar to that in the film 'Equilibrium'.

The problem with petitions is they only go so far - Will signing it actually make an impact?

Can anyone vouch for this being true .. ive recieved so many emails and petition links but none link to what looks like legit info and there is absolutely nothing on the net about this apart from all the petitions and boards that have the info posted on ...

Are we sure this isnt just another infectious piece of spam !?

Gav

I can't vouch for it, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest - Labour has slipped in more laws in the past few years than any previous government... Nanny-state is a bunch of crap

I think its rubbish ... i can go on that site and create whatever petition i want.

check out http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/priceofcheese

Lets hope so!