Hercules RMX & Traktor 3.4 Question

Default Hercules RMX & Traktor 3.4 Question

I’m still using Traktor 3 (cuz I love it!) .. But,
    How do you set a function for the High, Mid, and Low knobs to be used to control the different parameters on the FX, while holding the scratch button..
    Like when you hold the scratch button and hit the Kill buttons, it will go to different set Cue Points.. And if you hold the Scratch Button and press one of the numbered “loop” buttons, it will turn on and off the different FX options like Quant ..

So then how would I set it to where if I hold the scratch button, than turn the High nob, it may turn up the amount of the effect I am using.

Thank you for your help!

p.s.
    I am talking about only for Deck Effects control, not master effect.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

When you hold down the stratch button I'm assuming it changes the MIDI messages those commands are sending?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Yeah. It's like a shift to midi page 2 . I'm just not sure how to map that out in terms of the EQ knobs.

oh, you have it set to change to MIDI Page 2?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I think that's just how the .tks came from Hercules. So if I press and hold scratch and one of the kill buttons, it'll jump to cue points 1, 2, or 3 . I want to be able to hold down scratch and turn the eq knob to control the FX levels.

so then on your TKS just load on MIDI page two the controls for the FC and map them to the EQ knobs
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Did it, that was either than I thought. Guess I was expecting it to be like Pro.. Thanks for the help .

Don't know if I overlooked this , but I did a search and haven't seen anything yet.

Does anyone have a good .tks for controlling all 4 decks using the Rmx?? I'm either over-looking a decent, functional way of mapping out controls for all 4 decks, or I'm just not smart. heh. Any help with be greatly appreciated. Thank you

(and it will definitely fight my urge to buy a Xone 3d which I can't afford but am jones'ing for in a very unhealthy way hehe.. i may just drop the coin and hope it pays for itself..)

Bump?