DJ Tech VTT 101

Thread: DJ Tech VTT 101

Tech Guru

Default DJ Tech VTT 101

Has anyone got one of these? I was interested in one about 9 months ago and was going to buy one off a forum member who suddenly disappeared. I want to know how well they perform and the only videos I can find are of some shit-ass guy using it who really knows how to make peoples ears sad with his less than amateur scratching abilities. There are no solid reviews that I can find on the net and no other decent videos demonstrating the accuracy of the platter and built in crossfader.

If anyone has one and confirm how well it performs as a scratch unit I'd be most appreciative. Could really do with something like this as a practice unit on my travels.

Thanks

theres a thread on here somewhere thats a couple of months old. i cant find it though

so heres this: http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=1385
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    theres a thread on here somewhere thats a couple of months old. i cant find it though

so heres this: http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=1385
    yeah seen that review but its old and its got the shit video I was talking about. The scratching is so poor its hard to tell if you can actually scratch well with it. Also the author hadnt actually tried it yet so still no joy of finding out about the performance.

But thanks tho

Tech Mentor

I demo'd these at NAMM 2010 last year, they're about the same spin and responsiveness as a VCI 100 platter, but not as well built overall.

I'm not sure what these are selling for but your better off with a Dennon DNSC-2000 or a Reloop contour type of device.

the cost difference is well justifiable based on the quality difference.