Crazy traktor pro 2 problem! D: - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I love this thread already
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post

Its bear hunting season

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by kbear View Post
    okay so sorry in advance for this lame first post, its just kind of an important atm!

So I'm visiting my friend out here and I'm going to be DJing with his laptop using traktor pro 2, which is the same as I have. but it seems on his ( I don't recall having this problem on mine ) if I put a song in annnnyyyy of the decks theres something terribly wrong with them!

theyre pitch is about 10% higher than the original song and sped up the same! everything is set to internal and all the controls are at zero! the pitch, bpm, everything. In order for the song to play close to normal I have to move the pitch fader down about 8% :eek: and even tho say it says the song is "136bpm", which it is, it will ACTUALLY only play at that bpm when i set it down to about 128. and this makes it almost unusable and ive tryed nearly everything and nothing is fixing it! if anyone can help youll be my personal angel!! and save me from going insane with confuision lol

Hello guys, but I'm having a bit of the same problem. I'm set at 44 in the audio preferences, and I have the BPM at stable in the deck preferences and TSP 2 is still playing about 3% too fast. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    18" Toshiba, Intel Core i5 CPU M430 @ 2.27ghz, 4gb RAM, 64 bit operating system, 500gb HD--Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 8 DJ, 2-Technics 1210 mk II, Numark M series 2 channel, SHURE M44-7 cartridges.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

EDIT: Never mind, I was confused with the bear picture and all.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

@DJ FM OLLY :
    Try lowering the latency also :P

@Karlos Santos:

I dont has a credit card but i can offer 1000 karma dollars ,':P

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ FM OLLY View Post
    Hello guys, but I'm having a bit of the same problem. I'm set at 44 in the audio preferences, and I have the BPM at stable in the deck preferences and TSP 2 is still playing about 3% too fast. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    How are you comparing the speed of the tracks? Can u play the same track from another source?

What are you Audio settings in traktor.

3% is pretty exact dude.

Quote Originally Posted by kbear View Post
    @DJ FM OLLY :
    Try lowering the latency also :P

@Karlos Santos:

I dont has a credit card but i can offer 1000 karma dollars ,':P
    As money is the root of all evil your Karma Dollars are more than welcome.

Tech Student

Default Tracks Playing Fast TSP2

@ Karlos Santos, I meant to say -6 on the pitch fader on the deck instead of 3%, I was playing the same track in quicktime as a comparison and TSP 2 was significantly faster... I've read through the posts and tweaked it according to similiar problems listed and its still doing the same thing. I'm going to try the latency suggestion by KBear and see if that helps. Thanks for responding.
    18" Toshiba, Intel Core i5 CPU M430 @ 2.27ghz, 4gb RAM, 64 bit operating system, 500gb HD--Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 8 DJ, 2-Technics 1210 mk II, Numark M series 2 channel, SHURE M44-7 cartridges.

Tech Convert

Default Me Too

I had the exact same problem last week. Even if i changed the BPM it would jump back to +10......I'm still trying to figure it out! I f any one has any ideas.....I'm all ears.

Tech Mentor

instead of opening a new thread I thought I'd put this in here
    I'm trying to record with T2, its recording but no sound is playing when im playing back, anyone any idea?

got the record gain turned down to 0?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast