The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

I've posted this elsewhere but I am looking for anyone who can shed some insight into the workings of DJTT....

It has been a little over four months now since we were told that a new DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 mapping will be available to us. I guess we might assume that DJTT has put this product under the shelf in favor of the S4? That is a shame cause I think the DJTT VCI100SE is a much better product.

Does anyone know of another party that has worked on a new mapping taking advantage of the new stuff in TP2?

Quote Originally Posted by spencer4hire View Post
    I've posted this elsewhere but I am looking for anyone who can shed some insight into the workings of DJTT....

It has been a little over four months now since we were told that a new DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 mapping will be available to us. I guess we might assume that DJTT has put this product under the shelf in favor of the S4? That is a shame cause I think the DJTT VCI100SE is a much better product.

Does anyone know of another party that has worked on a new mapping taking advantage of the new stuff in TP2?
    Do you not have the mapping yet?? they are available on the forums.

yeah, it looks like the new overlay is not going ahead now.

I think we can safely say that! Ive revereted back to using Traktor Pro 1 as its works better wiht the 3.6.4 mapping i.e. no led issues etc

I wasnt using the sample decks anyway, so more than happy to.

g.
    MacBook Pro 2.3GHz 4GB RAM (2011)
    Presonus Firebox, Remote 49 SL Compact,
    APC40, VCI100 (SE)
    LIVE Suite 8.2.2 & Traktor Pro 2.0

Tech Student

does this mapping support the sample decks?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    There's also a new tsi for TP2 (an update from 3.6.4, not THE new one yet). Import using the big import button (see my sig) twice.

Wow, big thanks!
    Finally everything working as its supposed to
    How could I have missed that button before

Tech Guru

Edit: here is a quick video i made, hope it helps!
    Edit 2: Pitch fader issue resolved. for those interested i looked up an old post from photojojo. Here is what you do:

Click on the big gear logo in the upper right corner to get to the preference pane, then click on the controller manager section inside the preference pane. Once your in the controller manager and click on the control column to sort it by name. Find the "tempo fader" controls, should be 12 of them, and change the rotary sensitivity to 100% in all of them. You can double click on the number and type 100 in.

Platter backspin duration issue still persists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzOVxpm3zyY

Original post,

i am having an issue with this mapping. I tried messing around with it a bit but this problem still persist.

When I am in scratch mode and do a backspin, the track backspins, but only for a very short time (even if the deck platter is activated and is still backspinning). The track then continues to play, BUT the tempo is slammed down to its lowest possible point (this is only on deck A, deck B's backspin stops and continues to play at normal tempos, even though the platter is still backspinning. In traktor 1 the backspin on the track would last MUCH longer then the physical backspin of the platter (i.e. the track sontinued to backspin after the platter stopped, but would of course eventually stop and playback again. it used to depend on how fast/hard i backspinned the platter)

Thoughts?
    Last edited by GPS; 07-27-2011 at 12:53 PM.
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by gavgrant View Post
    Hey all.

I have the 3.6.4 TSI on TP2 - all working fine apart from the play button does not light up blue when played.

Any ideas????

Thanks
    G.
    Hi,

Today I upgrade my VCI100 with firmware 1.4 and tsi 3.6.4.
    And nom I have the same problem as you
    The blue Led of play bouton don't stay light...
    It's a big bug for use it and we don't see quickly which deck play th music...

nobody have find solution since the message of gavgrant ?
    nobody have this problem ?

Thanks

PS : I find A little solution (but I don't know if it's right but the LED stay ON when I push the play bouton)
    In mapping, I reset (n/a) the Modifier #6 Ch01 A3 (for deck B & D) and the Modifier #6 Ch01 F3 (for deck A & C).
    I down know what function I retry with that but all seem ok for my using
    I hope this help you a little...

An strange thing also is with new firmware and tsi, when we touch a bouton of vci, all Led change a short time the power light, as a little flash, have you also this effect ?
    Last edited by DJJL; 07-31-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by DJJL View Post
    PS : I find A little solution (but I down know if it's right but the LED stay ON when I push the play bouton)
    In mapping, I reset (n/a) the Modifier #6 Ch01 A3 (for deck B & D) and the Modifier #6 Ch01 F3 (for deck A & C).
    I down know what function I retry with that but all seem ok for my using
    I hope this help you a little...

Hi, you can also solve the LED problem if you change the interaction mode from "hold" to "direct" in the described mapping.

Tech Convert

Hi Swandi,

Thank for you idea BUT with it there is a big problem after this change.
    When you push on JUGGLE button, you stop the deck who play ...

Question : what mean "PLAY Button (L) held" for Modifier #6 ? what function ?

Thank

Tech Student

I don`t know, i can`t find any informations about this mapping.

You are right, this is not working really good, i think your solution is better.

I think it is better to go back to traktor 1.

This is working, i hope the djtt team make a good working mapping for traktor 2.
    Last edited by svwandi; 07-30-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast