The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

i also use firmware 1.4 and tsi 3.6.4 for tp2 - it would be really great if those led issues could be fixed. is the tsi from april 7 still the most current version or have i missed a more recent release? i would like to see a little more love on this issue from the djtt staff. not everyone is switching to an s4 these days.

is there a mapping that makes use of the sample decks yet?

Tech Mentor

Default Finally..... Some mapping & overlay news.......

Quote Originally Posted by spencer4hire View Post
    I've posted this elsewhere but I am looking for anyone who can shed some insight into the workings of DJTT....

It has been a little over four months now since we were told that a new DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 mapping will be available to us. I guess we might assume that DJTT has put this product under the shelf in favor of the S4? That is a shame cause I think the DJTT VCI100SE is a much better product.

Does anyone know of another party that has worked on a new mapping taking advantage of the new stuff in TP2?
    FINALLY there has been at least some acknowledgement of this now from DJTT, although I had to throw a sulk on their facebook thread for it to happen. they are now acknowledging that they may not produce an overlay (we all know this contradicts a clear statement 5 months ago that there would be one, but lets move onwards and upwards), and they have created a registration page so it is possible to express interest in an overlay. this is quite a step backwards from what we were expecting, but lets sign up and just hope for the best, and that they actually respond to us again, and reconnect with us once more. link ishttp://www.facebook.com/l/yAQDGdO6h/eepurl.com/diocs

MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP TO THE LINK ABOVE SO YOUR VOICE IS HEARD!

Tech Guru

For some reason the small knob that controls the FADE MST/PGM for my headphone cue is controlling the tempo fader for deck A (i.e. if I turn it allt he way to one side, itll move the fader all the way to one side and vice versa) and my left tempo fader is not working.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

PS: Also has anyone looked into my post on the previous page about backspin duration? http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=96
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

I just posted the initial version of the VCI-100SE v4.0 mapping here (for those that are interested): http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34931
    Last edited by flashflooder; 08-09-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Hey, after a lot of testing, I went back to this version, somehow I am not good with sample manipulation (probably cuz I can't really bothered to make samples) and I don't like not being able to assign effects to each deck. But that's just me, so keep up the good work!
    However, I've made a few modifications to my mapping, setting volume faders to soft takeover, which is useful for fader fx users. I also edited the first preset to something more usable (flanger, gater, reverb). For those who are interested, I could post this mapping here.

Thx flashflooder, keep up the work !
    Traktor Pro 2 | Macbook Pro 15" i7 | Kontrol S4 | MidiFighter Classic | Perseverance

Coming up soon: brand new Soundcloud and Mixcloud.

Tech Convert

Default LED fix ?

Hi,

I like the loop section (with 4 buttons and 4 fader) of this version 3.6.4, but I don't like the problem about LED who don't light when I press on "Play" button.
    I test the differents tsi here, and I see that the LED is fix, But there isn't loop section (change by sample section)
    I prefer the loop section of tsi 3.6.4
    Is it possible to keep this function of this version tsi and fix the LED problem ?
    thank

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJJL View Post
    Hi,

I like the loop section (with 4 buttons and 4 fader) of this version 3.6.4, but I don't like the problem about LED who don't light when I press on "Play" button.
    I test the differents tsi here, and I see that the LED is fix, But there isn't loop section (change by sample section)
    Is it possible to keep this function of this version tsi and fix the LED problem ?
    thank
    +1

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Viirus::.. View Post
    I get this every time I download the zip file and try to extract it.

Works great for me! Thanks guys at DJTT

Quote Originally Posted by DJJL View Post
    Hi,

thank
    In order to get your Play LED to light up properly you need to upgrade your firmware to FW 1.4. Using different tsi's will not fix this until you upgrade to FW 1.4.

For some history, the Play button LEDs would not respond to Midi messages until the VCI-100 firmware was reverse engineered and updated with FW 1.4.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast