The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

I have it set to 30ms. thats as low as i can go. im running an audio 4 dj...
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    @Pedrotax, loving your sig
    Thanks ^^

So the higher I set latency, the less resources I use (no glitches), but on the other hand there is some delay between the controls and the actual effect on the output? is that right?
    Cuz I think I might have set too high for safety...

Does the kind of controller or cable affect latency?
    Traktor Pro 2 | Macbook Pro 15" i7 | Kontrol S4 | MidiFighter Classic | Perseverance

Coming up soon: brand new Soundcloud and Mixcloud.

That's correct. The controller itself shouldn't really affect latency, but the soundcard and drivers will. Different USB cables make little difference despite what monster would have you believe.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Found a little thing in this, not sure if this is how it's meant to be or what.

If I'm using the slice button on Deck A, for some reason, it makes the jog wheel on Deck B not work. So, say I'm slicing a tiny loop, filtering it out and want to scan for track position on Deck B whilst doing that, the jog won't let me scan through the track.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Wizard

I seem to have several issues with the mapping using VCI100SE and just as last time I installed a mapping (which worked perfectly) I followed all steps but maybe I have done anything wrong anyways (?)

The bigger issues I have are these.

1, My Jogwheels are not able to be used to fast forward or backward while having a song being played, for example while in que. The track stops but nothing more. When the track is stopped with the button it works with the jog.

2, Using the outer section of the jogwheels have no effect at all.

3, The PGM - MST knob only gives me the que channel, while fully twister clockwise there is no master sound in the headphones.

4, The sync button locks the track ok, but when a new song is loaded in the deck this track gets the same % pitch as the last track was needed to be synced.

Any tips. It feels as if I have done something wrong, just cant see what is should be. Loaded the mapping 2 times, closed and opened Traktor etc. Tried it 2 times as well.

Cheers.

Tech Convert

Someone knows how it is possible to take control over led outs ? I'm able only to switch on or off some led but i can't determine what color (like loop button) and leds that are already on (like sync or deck c & d buttons ) I can't switch off.

Tech Wizard

No one else with any of these issues or any tips on how to fix them :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by astyno View Post
    Someone knows how it is possible to take control over led outs ? I'm able only to switch on or off some led but i can't determine what color (like loop button) and leds that are already on (like sync or deck c & d buttons ) I can't switch off.
    The VCI leds have only 2 states, on and off, apart from the bottom 8 transport ones which have 2 colour options and off. Some are backlit and others are not (I don't really know why, but trust me, I've messed around in there). The ones that are illuminated while not active cannot be turned off, and the ones that are not illuminated do not have a second LED to backlight them.

Quote Originally Posted by vestax View Post
    My Jogwheels are not able to be used to fast forward or backward while having a song being played, for example while in que. The track stops but nothing more. When the track is stopped with the button it works with the jog.
    First of all, do you have an SE bought from the DJTT store, a DIY one (upgraded the firmware yourself), or a standard VCI?

Can you clarify this problem a little more? You can't scratch while the track is playing? Have you turned on scratch mode?

Using the outer section of the jogwheels have no effect at all.
    Again, which mode are you in? Scratch or CDJ?

The PGM - MST knob only gives me the que channel, while fully twister clockwise there is no master sound in the headphones.
    What is your audio setup? type of sound card etc?

The sync button locks the track ok, but when a new song is loaded in the deck this track gets the same % pitch as the last track was needed to be synced.
    The track will automatically sync to whatever the current master BPM is. So if a track is playing on the other deck, you'll see that master is lit up on that deck, and that's what the new track will sync to.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    The VCI leds have only 2 states, on and off, apart from the bottom 8 transport ones which have 2 colour options and off. Some are backlit and others are not (I don't really know why, but trust me, I've messed around in there). The ones that are illuminated while not active cannot be turned off, and the ones that are not illuminated do not have a second LED to backlight them.

First of all, do you have an SE bought from the DJTT store, a DIY one (upgraded the firmware yourself), or a standard VCI?

Can you clarify this problem a little more? You can't scratch while the track is playing? Have you turned on scratch mode?

Again, which mode are you in? Scratch or CDJ?

What is your audio setup? type of sound card etc?

The track will automatically sync to whatever the current master BPM is. So if a track is playing on the other deck, you'll see that master is lit up on that deck, and that's what the new track will sync to.
    I use VCI 100SE bought from DJ Techtools, so I guess the firmware is 1.4
    I also use Audio 4 DJ soundcard.

Everything has been working as it should in Traktor Pro but in Traktor Pro 2 I get these issues which makes me believe I must have done something wrong.

The jog wheel problem is the same no matter if in scratch or CDJ mode.
    Thanks.

I use VCI 100SE bought from DJ Techtools, so I guess the firmware is 1.4
    Have you imported the mapping that matches your firmware? there are 2 TSIs.
    One for 1.3, one for 1.4. Try both. Import twice. Relaunch Traktor.
    Traktor Pro 2 | Macbook Pro 15" i7 | Kontrol S4 | MidiFighter Classic | Perseverance

Coming up soon: brand new Soundcloud and Mixcloud.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast