The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

yeah, i still have the LED play issue. spent a good while on the mappings but couldn't work it out...

hopefully the new mapping/overlay soon........... :-)
    MacBook Pro 2.3GHz 4GB RAM (2011)
    Presonus Firebox, Remote 49 SL Compact,
    APC40, VCI100 (SE)
    LIVE Suite 8.2.2 & Traktor Pro 2.0

Any word on when the new mapping for traktor pro 2 will be available?
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

I think they're sorting out the MF Pros first. This is when having only 1 man doing ALL the mapping has its drawbacks.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    I think they're sorting out the MF Pros first. This is when having only 1 man doing ALL the mapping has its drawbacks.
    tell that 1 man i said thank you.

Tech Convert

i want a MFP (where r the new videos with the new MFP??? i don't know what i need )and a new overlay.....(and new fluor knobs...)
    i hope they come soon
    big ups to the djtt comunity

I've had a strange problem, my jogwheel rim is only pitchbending to 1.6% when I'm in scratch mode, I've been looking for the corrects inputs to change but I can't seem to find them, anyone know what the controls are called in TP2?

Tech Mentor

hey folks, got the modified mapping going side by side in Pro & Pro2. all seems to be working well. I do have a possibly redundant newbie question, but only because i'm a little OCD and like to cross all i-s and dot all t-s.... then count them several times, then cross and dot again just to make absolutely sure its done.... then just count them once more to be safe. ANYWAY.. on the import instructions it says that in the device manager its very important to have VCI 1oo selected and that in port and out port "must" be set to "VESTAX PC CONTROLLER" and absolutely not to ALL PORTS. I dont seem to have this option (and the following is true of both Pro1 & Pro2). My three options are NONE, USB AUDIO (which i take to mean my audio DJ 2 card), and ALL PORTS.... just to keep it off ALL PORTS, I'm selecting USB AUDIO, as when none is selected, there is no fucnctionality. IS there any obvious reason why VESTAX PC CONTROLLER is not appearing in my dropdown box, and more importantly, does it actually matter!? (ie. am i losing any functionality by not having it so?
    thanks for listening guys (and of course waiting in baited breath for a new PRo2 overlay)!!

Quote Originally Posted by EtriX View Post
    I've had a strange problem, my jogwheel rim is only pitchbending to 1.6% when I'm in scratch mode, I've been looking for the corrects inputs to change but I can't seem to find them, anyone know what the controls are called in TP2?
    I think there's an option for continuous pitch bend or something in prefs, not sure where though. It switches between having a maximum and just carrying on bending to +-100%.

Quote Originally Posted by dillinger23 View Post
    hey folks, got the modified mapping going side by side in Pro & Pro2. all seems to be working well. I do have a possibly redundant newbie question, but only because i'm a little OCD and like to cross all i-s and dot all t-s.... then count them several times, then cross and dot again just to make absolutely sure its done.... then just count them once more to be safe. ANYWAY.. on the import instructions it says that in the device manager its very important to have VCI 1oo selected and that in port and out port "must" be set to "VESTAX PC CONTROLLER" and absolutely not to ALL PORTS. I dont seem to have this option (and the following is true of both Pro1 & Pro2). My three options are NONE, USB AUDIO (which i take to mean my audio DJ 2 card), and ALL PORTS.... just to keep it off ALL PORTS, I'm selecting USB AUDIO, as when none is selected, there is no fucnctionality. IS there any obvious reason why VESTAX PC CONTROLLER is not appearing in my dropdown box, and more importantly, does it actually matter!? (ie. am i losing any functionality by not having it so?
    thanks for listening guys (and of course waiting in baited breath for a new PRo2 overlay)!!
    That is strange... If it works on all ports then fine. You could have problems adding other controllers though.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

well i've disconnected my soundcard and the only usb device connected is the vestax, and it still shows up as usb audio device. so as best as i can figure, for some reason it shows up as that instead of VESTAX PC CONTROLLER, but as far as i can tell functions fine, and fully. weird. )

Tech Mentor

all working spiffingly, but one thing i've forgotten how to do (i did do it for a much earlier mapping in a previous version of traktor.. how can i dial back the sensitivity of pitch bend in TP2. at present it only requires a very small adjustment to send the track flying in either direction, and having only just sold my CDJs a few weeks ago, to come back digital after a long break, mi would prefer to have to move the jog significantly more than at present to bend in either direction. help please?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast