The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    In order to get your Play LED to light up properly you need to upgrade your firmware to FW 1.4. Using different tsi's will not fix this until you upgrade to FW 1.4.

For some history, the Play button LEDs would not respond to Midi messages until the VCI-100 firmware was reverse engineered and updated with FW 1.4.
    Hi flahsflooder,

Thank for your respond but It's strange what you say because I make the upgrade to FW 1.4 at july after buy you the upgrade kit.
    All is ok when I make it.
    And now I can see that the firmware is 1.4 (since 4 month).
    But the LED play don't light up with the mapping 3.6.4
    For light up it, I must press "Shift" button on time (after push the "play" button)...
    Not very well that press another button to light up it at each time...
    And after that, if i press the sync button, I lost again the light "Play" button and I must press "Shift" button to light up it again
    Just for information, when I use the continue play with 2 player (with traktor function), I can see the LED light up when the player who is ON, (the left player and after the right player and after the left player....).
    Also I think that the vci100 receive well the midi message to light the LED player, no ?
    It's sad that, because I like this mapping version (but not the LED "play" button fix...)

Also I don't understand why it's not ok with this mapping version 3.6.4 and it's ok with mapping 4

thank for all

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJJL View Post
    Also I don't understand why it's not ok with this mapping version 3.6.4 and it's ok with mapping 4
    did you try your controller with a different machine / fresh setup?

Just a quick question, i dont have time at the moment to read the whole thread. But am i right in saying that this mapping will work for my VCI-100 SE on firmware version 1.3 all i do is import the mapping in the zip file ya?

Please an Thanks

Edit: Just read the intro I now see it works on 1.3 firmware
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

sup guys. I'm moving to traktor2 right now and I think I'll need some help
    So the first question is how to make t2 look like my old version. These blank areas are disturbing me

so I want this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18298016/pictures/bad.PNG
    to look like this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18298016/pictures/good.PNG

thanks

Tech Convert

Cool Vci 100se mapping

My Jog wheels on my vci 100se can not scratch/scroll through the track with any the .tsi files for TP2 (for mac). Also, the pitch faders do not work. It is not a hardware problem because it all works with my traktor pro 1.2.4. If anyone can help that would be awesome.

Tech Convert

few problems running 3.64 on 1.4 firmware on traktor pro 2

- my juggle buttons and fader fx leds seem to get stuck and wont change back when i deactivate it causing much confusion whether im in juggle mode or the default slice, echo,cue and play/pause
    - when attempting to activate fx, i still have to manually click and activate the fx (eg. 1 for deck a and 2 for deck b) on the gui before the jogwheel and fader controls respond to the decks as opposed to fx 3 and 4 which auto activate when the buttons are pressed
    -when the sampler button is pressed also no led light and the headphone leds dont light up to the beat either

just a note
    -havent modded any of the controller settings from the default tsi except tempo faders interaction mode from relative to direct
    - and i did load the fx settings twice as in the instructions

anyone else experiencing the same? or know what to do?
    Last edited by pnd41s; 04-23-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Tech Student

Hey my name is Paul and I'm new to DJing, I'm having problems with the que leds and I wondering how do you map it in traktor

Tech Student

I am having problems with this mapping. The sampler controls are mapped to FX 3 and are controlling the effects. I am using firmware 1.4 and traktor pro 2.1.2. Has anyone else had this problem or have any idea how to fix it?

Tech Student

Hi Guys, I am having problems re-assigning some of the mappings in the DJTT 3.6.4 version tsi on T2, I absolutely love the mapping apart from one thing, being able to turn the effects on and off on decks A and B like I used to be able to on DJTT V 2.4. The buttons I am talking about are the 4 x small round FX Presets buttons currently on the v.3.6.4. I don't use them at all and the setup way is confusing and time consuming as I am a bit dyslexic (I.E. Routing the effects on and off the decks) and I want to turn them into the same values as the v2.4. Can someone please help me with this task as I have come to a halt. The problem I am having is that I can read the settings off the 2.4 but for the assignment dropdown window it is showing: FX UNIT 1 etc and not DECK A like in the v.2.4. someone please help and tell me if this is possible.
    Kind Regards

Casiopro

Tech Student

Hi, I just installed "Traktor Pro 2" (FW 1.3) and installed the 3.6.4 mapping (for FW 1.3). Everything seems to be working fine, besides:
    - the leds of the "transport"-buttons (slice, echo, cue, play) don't light up at all.
    - although the play- and cue-buttons are working, the slice- and echo-buttons seem to be useless.
    Btw: I installed/closed T2 a couple of times (restart etc.), imported the tsi with the "big import button", tried some other tsi (older versions, versions for fw 1.4 etc), with no sucess ;(
    Thanks for your help!!

Thomas

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast