The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Tech Convert

Hi, I have same problem of Thomas
    (I have install Traktor 2.5)
    Anybody can help us ? Is it this thread is dead ?
    I have just to find to active "echo button" but not the LED and not the stop play with the jog. It's sad because I like it before.
    Is it possible to know what control to change on "Control Manager" ?
    I hope that somebody read and answer
    Many thanks of you
    JL

Default FX bank?

How would i get all the traktor 2 FX to show up in my lists on the FX because its only showing version one FX with this mapping?

Quote Originally Posted by goodfuntime View Post
    How would i get all the traktor 2 FX to show up in my lists on the FX because its only showing version one FX with this mapping?
    Go to preferences > effects. You'll see a list of all traktors effects. Here you can add and remove the effects you want to show up
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Tech Student

Is this thread dead? This is not working...when i load the mapping it is doing nothing as expected??

Can someone help

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by kidEvol View Post
    Is this thread dead? This is not working...when i load the mapping it is doing nothing as expected??

Can someone help
    This mapping was for the early version of TP2. I guess you have a later version ... this mapping is discontinued. and I believe DJTT won´t add new mappings for the VCI100. BUT you will find mappings for the vci100 in the mapping library here on DJTT.

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

Tech Student

So, it's possible to downgrade to an earlier version....
    http://www.native-instruments.com/en...ase/show/1020/

Does anyone know what version roughly this mapping became obsolete.

I've just bought a (nice cheap) SE VCI-100 1.4FW and I'd like to get to know it's ins and outs "as intended" before I start messing about editing (murdering) the TSI so it works on my recent Traktor.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I came across VCI-100 SE and can report that this mapping still works great with TPro 3 and FW 1.4 !

A few improvements on effects I am going to to implement.

1. FX Preset selectors can be remapped to avoid the additional double tap on the headphone button to insert new effects. They can also serve as the FX Mode toggle on/off buttons. This way the current FX Mode button can be mapped to a new function.

2. Add 4 new FX Presets (via Shift+)

3. Mixer FX Selector.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I came across VCI-100 SE and can report that this mapping still works great with TPro 3 and FW 1.4 !

A few improvements on effects I am going to to implement.

1. FX Preset selectors can be remapped to avoid the additional double tap on the headphone button to insert new effects. They can also serve as the FX Mode toggle on/off buttons. This way the current FX Mode button can be mapped to a new function.

2. Add 4 new FX Presets (via Shift+)

3. Mixer FX Selector.
    I dusted off my VCI-100 and I can't find a mapping that works for Traktor Pro v2.5.1. What version are you using? I'm pretty sure my VCI is version FW v1.3 since I never got it upgraded. I'm considering just going with the VCI-400. The 100 always had these corks you had to navigate around but that may have been my Firmware.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cayotic View Post
    I dusted off my VCI-100 and I can't find a mapping that works for Traktor Pro v2.5.1. What version are you using? I'm pretty sure my VCI is version FW v1.3 since I never got it upgraded. I'm considering just going with the VCI-400. The 100 always had these corks you had to navigate around but that may have been my Firmware.
    It is two years later, I don't have the access to this unit anymore to check things, sorry!

Default Where do I find the zip file to download the mappings.

Where are the links to download the mappings.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213