[OT] Sorta.. New ableton/traktor Icons - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

<3 jojo

@op - if this isnt cool, let me know. just whipped this up while digging at work.

all 1920x1200

[ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    <3 jojo

@op - if this isnt cool, let me know. just whipped this up while digging at work.

all 1920x1200

yea thats fine. I was actually gunna put together some with the DJTT logo and traktor logo today or tomorrow
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

do you happen to have a similar size icon from the "bonus" set? i think i like that the best out of the 5.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    do you happen to have a similar size icon from the "bonus" set? i think i like that the best out of the 5.
    Yea gimme a few and ill redo that one at 512x512 (that was from Leo 10.5 which only needed 256x256 for icons) I think I still have the psd somewhere here XD
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

Just pimped my work PC's background, thanks for that guys. There's only so much you can do with a totally locked down version of xp, but personalising your background is possible
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah I think one of those evil ones is gonna be my background when I get home.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Actually Ill put together a source pack with the evil logo and traktor vector logo in a psd with all the layer styles so you guys can mess with em

Another old one (1680x1050)
    AbleWood

you hero
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Ok so first ill post up some other versions of the evil one since I had that psd open. Ill call this pack one. Next ill post up Traktor, The source files and all that fun stuff

Pack 1
    http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/69545055/file.html

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast