[OT] Sorta.. New ableton/traktor Icons - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    lol yeah i know i read that. i was just being a pest.

hey were internet friends! give em away! hahah. that would be sweet tho dood.

good job. those are some quality logos.
    haha

yea Ill def have some kinda giveaway on here when i do get some done (+shipping) :P
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

^^ THAT. for sure dood! that would be fucking epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I just noticed you intend them to use it with lion. Did you invert the menu bar colors? or could you set it black in leo? I've fooled with the beta for a while didn't look/find the option

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    I just noticed you intend them to use it with lion. Did you invert the menu bar colors? or could you set it black in leo? I've fooled with the beta for a while didn't look/find the option
    the icons are actually part of a complete GUIKit I plan to release for Lion. been hacking away at the resources in the dev copy for a few weeks now and without the usual tools its a pain (not avail for lion yet).

The menubar is all resource hacked using themepark. Each menubar icon was based on an older set from macthemes that I decided to change up a bit (there are still some simple white ones i need to redo)

the black menubar is actually really easy to do without downloading any guikits (its just 2 images, one for font color and the other for the menubar)

but there is a black menubar version of a theme called aqua extreme you can grab here http://www.maxthemes.com/ note: the black bar version is for SL only.

Anyways you can use the icns for what ever version of OSX you have. just my GUIkit when released will only be available for Lion (window elements, meubar icons, etc)
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

ok so here is the Traktor Logo vector source. Apologies for not getting this up sooner but I got overloaded with beatler stuff and work yesterday.

http://cl.ly/5sst

Ill upload the PSD source for all the layer styles and Icon stuff in a bit

Quick update

Not to sound like the art police but....

All I ask if you decide to modify this stuff and share it online is please remember to credit me. One of my biggest pet peeves is people ripping work without permission or crediting the original artist/designer. it may sound a lil dumb to some here but its kind of a big issue in the art/design community and its one of the reasons why I'm very sketchy about sharing stuff online period. I have had to pull just about all my artwork off deviantart do to people taking credit for my work and/or using it commercially.

Anyways

(update) I'm putting together a new PSD with some extra layer styles and patterns to mess with. Ill throw in some more audio app logos when I have the time (hopefully today)

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    goatse has ruined the traktor logo for me

but that ableton logo is right proper
    Thanx for sharing
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Those are really really cool! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Those are really really cool! Awesome!
    Thanks

Also as promised the PSD for the complete icon.

http://cl.ly/6CWu

Whats with the massive borders on each o.o
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast