How to make a Poll?

Default How to make a Poll?

I'm good with computers and that...

But i can't work out how to make a poll thread?!

I've searched and read the FAQs... no joy...

I want to make one for the new VCI SE mapping and overlay debate
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

When you create a new thread there's a check box at the bottom that says "Create a Poll with this thread" and a number of options.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Cheers man, but then where do you add the options? Is the option after that?
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Yes the option's are after that. And a wise note would be to type out everything beforehand so you can just paste them into the form.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Alternatively you can ask BradCee, the poll master!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Yes the option's are after that. And a wise note would be to type out everything beforehand so you can just paste them into the form.
    as in in text edit or word right? cause whn you skip to the next page, you haven't got the text from the post any more

Yeah it's confusing on this forum. It took me a little bit of playing with it to figure it out. So create your regular post, add the poll option and on the next page after you hit submit it will ask you to create the poll itself and give you all the options and what not.

I reckon this should go in the faqs...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Alternatively you can ask BradCee, the poll master!
    LoLz! Epic!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --