Vcm?

Thread: Vcm?

Default Vcm?

Anyone got an indepth look at the VCM im jw cause it looks super sick. just wondering if it works as good as it looks. I know nices did a review on it on here. but never read much else.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Its the VCI100 without the jog wheels innit?

Same build etc.

If its the 600...then its also a beast!

I ALMOST went for that over the APC40. Stoked I didn't...but BentoSan...one of the top cats on this forum swears by his.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Its the VCI100 without the jog wheels innit?

Same build etc.

If its the 600...then its also a beast!

I ALMOST went for that over the APC40. Stoked I didn't...but BentoSan...one of the top cats on this forum swears by his.
    Yeah VCM 600
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.