Problem with 2nd Kontrol X1
    Tech Mentor

Default Problem with 2nd Kontrol X1

Hey Guys I hope you may be able to help me.

I now have 2 Kontrol X1's and the 1st one worked fine all of the buttons etc are mapped out as stated on the controller.

When I got my second X1 and began using it, I noticed that all of the controlls are pretty much disabled.
    For instance the effects section. I cannot seletct any effects banks or assign them. Cue, Play, Sync work normally though.

Has anyone else had a similar problem before?

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Tim

I kinda have the same in traktor pro 2. When starting up, 1 works fine, but when starting up with 2 connected, neither work at all. in fact, traktor doesn't recognize both controller as possible port options.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

I deinstalled both the controller editor and the kontrol x1 drivers and reinstalled them (in that order). This fixed the problem for me and looking at the NI forum, for others too. Hope this helps!
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Mentor

Thanks alot m8. I will give this a go