Name?!?!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Name?!?!

  1. #1
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default Name?!?!

    help me out with a DJ name... i know its pathetic but oh well haha... my full names Justin Huth... i did have DJ Input but i want some options
    Thanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor Paka Ono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The middle of nowhere
    Posts
    495

    Default

    First thing that popped into my head was J-Truth

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor Buffalo Ill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    210

    Default

    NOT DJ Input.

  4. #4
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey/NYC
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Hoth

    and go everywhere wearing all white and buy a tauntaun sleeping bag
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

    My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

    Divided we stand
    United we fall

  5. #5

    Default

    I never really thought of a DJ name as something you actively think up and come up with. It's just kind of something that sticks ya know? Like literally my DJ name is just a nickname that formed after one ridiculously drunken night and it's worked out pretty well

    I had been dj-ing for almost a year and a half before I finally came up with that name and had done several parties with my first name as my dj name. Those kind of things don't just happen instantly but are born from experiences...

    Alright but enough philosophy here are some suggestions. first of all what kind of music and stuff do you spin?
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

  6. #6
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    J-Truth is pretty sick... how bout something like Kid Solo??

  7. #7
    DJTT Tankard fullenglishpint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Albans, UK
    Posts
    7,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Hoth

    and go everywhere wearing all white and buy a tauntaun sleeping bag
    I love this. Go with this. I'll be DJ AT-AT and I'll blast your ass to hell, then you can trip me up on the way out.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

  8. #8
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdog667jkt View Post
    I never really thought of a DJ name as something you actively think up and come up with. It's just kind of something that sticks ya know? Like literally my DJ name is just a nickname that formed after one ridiculously drunken night and it's worked out pretty well

    I had been dj-ing for almost a year and a half before I finally came up with that name and had done several parties with my first name as my dj name. Those kind of things don't just happen instantly but are born from experiences...

    Alright but enough philosophy here are some suggestions. first of all what kind of music and stuff do you spin?
    i spin hiphop and some dubstep.. i like to scratch too

  9. #9
    Tech Mentor Buffalo Ill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    210

    Default

    i spin hiphop and some dubstep.. i like to scratch too
    Good lad.

    Shame J-Truth is taken... That's a pretty cool name.

  10. #10
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Ill View Post
    Good lad.

    Shame J-Truth is taken... That's a pretty cool name.
    yea its sick... how about Kid Solo?? or something along those lines??

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •