!!! Dj TT channel live on internet !!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Buchholdt View Post
    If you deside to do this, I can help with the promotion. I'm allmost done with my study as a brand manager. So after that I'm ready to do some stuff if you would like.
    you contact Ean about this. he said that he need few volonteers to help him. or hi will contact you...

Nah.. I think Bento was charged with the site.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Only one person can actually log into the site to change it (because of ip issues), so that will have to be me as i am the account holder - if you want to help you can make a mock DjTechTools pages with your Stickam profiles and post your link here. If the everyone likes the ideas you can post me the contents of your page and i will incorporate it into the stickam page.

All help is appreciated

so many fun things to do on dj tt... so little time. That being said in about 2 months we should have a lot of sweet things going on around here. Anyone that wants to help design the ice channel should get in touch with Bento and then when its done i will step in and coordinate promotion and fee cool-aid benefit concerts.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Only one person can actually log into the site to change it (because of ip issues), so that will have to be me as i am the account holder - if you want to help you can make a mock DjTechTools pages with your Stickam profiles and post your link here. If the everyone likes the ideas you can post me the contents of your page and i will incorporate it into the stickam page.

All help is appreciated
    Tell me bento how can i help you?

Create a stickam.com profile and design it how you think the official djtechtools profile should look and post a link here

Even if its just some concepts, it does not have to be a full blown out profile. Thats the best way to show what you think things should look like

ok. i will try. when i come to some problem i will contact you!

Tech Wizard

i use to own an online radio station it cost a shit load of money for severs at least shout cast that is.

Fizzstyles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123