Audio 10 Problems

Default Audio 10 Problems

Hey guys I have been a Audio 2 owner for a long time and never had any issues with it what so ever. As I upgraded to TS2 I got the Audio 10 which is supposed to plug in and instantly recognize in the Traktor software. I have the latest drivers from NI for my OSX 10.6. My problem is that when I plug in the Audio 10 sometimes it is not recognized by my macbook. I try power cycling the interface, and nothing. To actually see the interface I am required to restart my mac with the Audio 10 plugged. Anyone else having connection issues with this device?
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Wizard

does anyone also have the ch-b problem with low output in thru-mode with either cdj or phono? lots of stuff on the web about it.

Default same here

I have the same problem. I bought the traktor audio 10 yesterday. so f... great. 400 euro for a piece of junk, and tommorow I have a gig, and I`m so frustrated... I don`t have trust in this audio. I`v not tried the channel b thru mode. I will.

When I plug in my device is not recognized. I have to restart my MBP...

So NI are you sleeping again? Why in the hell you release a device that is not completely tested?

Try downloading the newest drivers perhaps? Or are your drivers already the newest?
    Or try using it with TSP1
    AIAIAI TMA-1 | Shure SE-215-K | VCI-380 | 2x Xone:K2 | Xone:62 | Audio 10 | NI TSP 2 | Roland TR-8 | Ableton Live 9 | Komplete 10 | MBP 13" | Saffire Pro 14 | 2x Eve SC205

My macbook pro recognises my audio 10 all the time, not problems there. Myn does rattle iff you shake it though? anyone elses do that?

iv not tried the audio through on B though, haven't really got a way i can check that i dont think.
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

I have no clue, but when I saw "Audio 10 Problems" I thought "Audio 10 Problems, but a Bitch ain't one."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk

Hope you figure this out.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3 View Post
    My macbook pro recognises my audio 10 all the time, not problems there. Myn does rattle iff you shake it though? anyone elses do that?

I`v not tried the audio through on B though, haven't really got a way i can check that i dont think.

Yes mine rattle when I shake, to. And the Traktor audio 6 also...

@Poulet Blanc I have the latest drivers... I think it is a bug.

Tomorrow I want to try that CH-B problem, so I have to put a player thru...

ok so tonight I played the same vinyl through A and B and the levels are exactly the same! Good to hear some others rattle and its not just myn lol!

Glad i dont have the A and B level bug though! and my macbook recognises every time.

no problems here.
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

Tech Wizard

Got the same issue with the Audio 10 DJ. But it occurs very rarely (just 1 or 2 times).
    I find it more frustrating that the Interface (or to be exact the drivers) Kernel Panic my MB sometimes when plugging in. And yes, i have the newest drivers...
    And of course it sucks that the soundinterface (or driver?) "crashes" after a certain period of time. I just get sound pieces of the playing tracks out of it until i restart TSP2.

Yes, that sucks...