Traktor Pro 2 Denon DN-X600 mapping

Default Traktor Pro 2 Denon DN-X600 mapping

Anyone have a tsi for the Denon DN-X600 mixer? I just got this due to its usb/mibi functionality but didn't want to spend all weekend trying to figure out the mappings. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

DJ JRoc

attached is my basic midi mapping. nothing fancy though...
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    thanks, I just need the basics for now and can adjust to my needs. I 'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the response!

Tech Student

DIRECT DRIVE TT'S + TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 1.2.2 (DVS TIMECODE VINYL) + DENON DNX600

ok, so tonight i downloaded the tsi file this guy supplied for the dnx600
    i loaded it up thru the midi device manager thing
    i have it set to generic mixer action , in port :all ports ....out port: all ports
    i have the mixer ch1 set to DVS and ch2 is also set to DVS
    i got the master volume midi mapped so the master on the dnx600 makes the virtual master move up and down... i also for trial and error purposes, set the efx send ch1 set to play deck A, and that WORKED but then i checked page 16 of the manual and i realized there is not midi map command for the ch1 and ch2 gray gain knobs!
    so my question is how can i just get my dnx600 to work with my traktor?

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME INTO COMPLICATED MIDI MATTERS, IVE PROGRAMED TRIGGER FINGERS AND THE AKAI LPD in my past but thats it really. HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Tech Convert

Default dnx 600 with sc3900

can anyone tell me how to get the mixer and the players to operate in traktor?

Default Does this mixer receve timecobe signal?

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    I´m new here, and cant se the attach file of the mixer. I have a pair of cd/midi players denon dn 2900, and i whant to use them al in Tracktor!
    Thanks

Default Denon DN-X1600 midi map?

Quote Originally Posted by silkk1o283 View Post
    thanks, I just need the basics for now and can adjust to my needs. I 'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the response!
    A whopping 7 years later…I'm a little late to this but I just grabbed a near-mint X600 and I love it. I was hoping to find a midi map file to get me started, and found this thread, but the attachment is missing. Any chance you or anyone else might still have one?

Thanks and sorry to bug you so many years later!