TSP2 uses a lot of CPU!!
    Tech Wizard

Default TSP2 uses a lot of CPU!!

Does any one have a problem with TSP2 using a lot a CPU power?

http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28226

Not trying to be a dick, but if you make an effort, that same effort will be returned.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

This has been discussed a lot here and at NI forums and its still unclear as to what is causing this. Many users, Mac & PC are reporting high CPU load and pops and crackles on the audio.

2 things to mention.
    The CPU meter in Traktor is not where you should be looking if you are concerned about the overall CPU load. Check Task Manager/Activity Monitor.

Traktors CPU meter shows the load on Traktors Audio System. I was told that it now is more representative than it was in previous versions but as i havent been given a better explanation yet i guess it means nothing cus it doesnt help.

Ill try and get some better info as what ive said here is only what i have pieced together from chats with people at NI and isnt actually of much use (i admit).

People need to file issues with NI cus if its as bad as some say it needs to be looked at asap.

Here's the solution for you OP:

http://tinyurl.com/6xz2nzf
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Guru

I think they have released it knowing there are a few issues but it is functional, I have tried T2 on 4 machines and they all have the same cpu issue, if u look at the task manager it is the same as the traktor meter