more 20% off goodness...

Default more 20% off goodness...

it's not beatport this time though. www.satelliterecords.com is offering 20% off by liking their fanpage on Facebook. If you don't want to, the code is SATFANPAGE, though they are good people, so go ahead and give them some facebook love too. Enjoy guys, as I don't think this has the pesky time limit that the beatport discount had.

Tech Mentor

wow, they totally went off my radar after the stores closed. good people indeed.

They just relaunched their site a few months ago into beta, and now is the "grand opening". Def check 'em out man. Lot's of cool features like tabbed browsing, and a top notch preview player where you can preview tracks in their entirety.

Tech Guru

Man looking thru just there top 10 it's a lot of tracks I haven't heard that sound great can't wait to load up and try them out.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

what's their fanpage called? 2 come up under "satellite records", and neither one looks right.