Traktor track name / time to LCD via MIDI! ...using Denon LCD support & Arduino - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    Here you go: https://github.com/ErikMinekus/traktor-api-client

Basically you need a webserver that listens to those endpoints and parses the request body as JSON.

Let me know if you need more help.
    Thank you very much man! It's super clear and useful, I also immediately wasted a couple hours trying to get useable data from the new WaveformProvider for the XDJ's.

No luck unfortunately...
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Default Send graphic data to a display

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    Here you go: https://github.com/ErikMinekus/traktor-api-client

Basically you need a webserver that listens to those endpoints and parses the request body as JSON.

Let me know if you need more help.
    Hello Erik, have a way to send the content os graphics from traktor so i can draw this on a LCD using an stm32f746?

I am talking about browser and waveform that D8 show on display.

Quote Originally Posted by agressiva View Post
    Hello Erik, have a way to send the content os graphics from traktor so i can draw this on a LCD using an stm32f746?

I am talking about browser and waveform that D8 show on display.
    @agressiva could you share how & in what format you're getting the data? That might help us answer the question and also I'm super curious
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

I was doing some thinking about how to stop the scrolling (which is about twice as fast in TP2 )... Your idea about the double spaces intrigues me... I will have to play... combining that with the track time (which I havent stripped out of the midi data yet) may be the trick we need to make it work...

I think a better method would be to write some code that extracts the whole track name and artist name and then outputs it once. Further code could then be written to let the Arduino deal with scrolling the text, the speed it scrolls or just keeping it stationary.

Default traktor artist and track name with custom display shift

Not gonna lie, that end track warning on the "waveform" killed me Awesome, it's amazing what can be done with a bit (a lot of?) hacking.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Im guessing for yourself extraclassic, the fact that your part of the djtechtools forum and seem interested in something as geeky as my Traktor LCD project would suggest to me that you have all the tools necessary to embark on the journey of learning Arduino!

I was doing some thinking about how to stop the scrolling (which is about twice as fast in TP2 )...

hellodear.in

teatv.ltd

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567