t2 with my s4, not savinng settings when i close???
    Tech Wizard

Question t2 with my s4, not savinng settings when i close???

every time i make changes in the settings in t2 , eg. mix recorder to internal . close the program open up next time using t2 and everything needs changed again ? how do i stop this ?

I'm having a similar problem. All of my custom settings seem to hold but one. Every time that I reboot TP2 I have to change the Deck Focus back from Hardware to Software. Pretty annoying because my Midifighter mapping requires this to work properly. I emailed NI support several days ago and I haven't received a response. Is there a tech support Phone # for NI? I looked, but couldn't find one.

The hardware/software focus is a problem I have posted about over at NI. Please go there and +1 my thread in technical problems.

I think if you are using windows, you have to be running T2 as an administrator to get your settings to save.

Will do. Can you please provide a link? Thanks.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    The hardware/software focus is a problem I have posted about over at NI. Please go there and +1 my thread in technical problems.

I think if you are using windows, you have to be running T2 as an administrator to get your settings to save.
    Good call on the " run as administrator" I'll try that tonight....also please post yer link, I couldn't find it in NI's s4 area.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::