Newbie to DJTT and Digital Djing altogether!
    Tech Student

Default Newbie to DJTT and Digital Djing altogether!

Hey everyone i'm new to the website and forum and wanted to introduce myself. Names TurboDank, I came to the website after seeing a video about the S4 on youtube. DJing has really interested me, esp the S4, and ive been saving up money to get one. I am completly new to the Digital Dj world and dont know if an s4 would be the best thing to start with... everything ive read so far on the forum though talks about how much people like it and i believe if i get one i will spend alot of time with it. Any opinions or comments would be cool. i just wanted to get the introduction out of the way lol. Thanks

Get.it.

Welcome
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

^Yep.. couldn't have said it better myself.

but, think about what you wanna spin and how and for who, and then build your kit accordingly. The s4 is good for an all in one (i love it tbh) but ive seen people rock out with the simplest of gear.

its just all about how you use it. (wish someone woulda told me this before i started buyin shit. lol. coulda saved a bunch of money.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

welcome aboard

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

First off, welcome. Really the S4 is pretty nice and seems to be the best bang for your buck (software, sound card, and 1:1 controller for 900) but really you really should go somewhere where you can buy this stuff and really sit down with the equipment and play around with it. it's really the best advice. I wouldn't buy a guitar without playing it so why should I treat a different instrument in the same manner.
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!