new macbook pro having lil glitchin issues w/ serato itch 1.7, HELP please!!
    Tech Student

Default new macbook pro having lil glitchin issues w/ serato itch 1.7, HELP please!!

Hello my Tech family,

okay i just a macbook pro to run with serato itch 1.7 and later im hopin it can run itch2.0...so my problem is that..they small delays between loading track... the setup load up great both hardware and software, only when load track i have the problem... the most i done was delete the currupt files and scan my music files...my specs are;

2.2 ghz quad-core intel core i7
    6mb shared level 3 cache
    4gb of 1333mhz ddr3 sdram
    750 gb 5400 rpm hard drive
    15inch screen
    Intel HD graphics 3000
    Amd radeon hd 675m graphics processor w/ 1gb of gddrs memory

and i bought this from a regular retail store....IF you think i need to have built up from Apple store, please let me know... its amazing what you have go thru to run one software... wow

PS... much love to all you Djs and fans, keep holdin it down!!!

Tech Guru

have you tried the Itch forum?
    http://serato.com/forum/area/23

there's a sticky for Mac users to turn off auto graphics
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

I had problems with glitches in my MBP. Some hard drive Beeps, freezes etc...

First thing I did was to restore permissions in the Disc Utility, Second in the Energy Saver control panel I unchecked "put hard disk to sleep when possible" and third I fallowed the instructions on this forum to tweak my drive settings

http://www.macyourself.com/2009/08/1...licks-freezes/

Hope that helps, good luck
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .