Getting from Traktor LE (1.x) to Traktor Pro 2
    Tech Mentor

Default Getting from Traktor LE (1.x) to Traktor Pro 2

Hello all,

I am looking for assistance to get my Traktor LE (1.x) software, and upgrade to a purchased copy of Traktor Pro 2. I will admit, while I was waiting for the release of Traktor 2 (so I didn't need to purchase the upgrade twice; LE > Pro > Pro 2), I was using a pirated version of Traktor Pro 1.x.

I've completely uninstalled that copy of Traktor Pro 1. I thought I could just install Traktor 2 demo version, have it accept my Traktor LE serial number (provided with my Vestax TR-1 controller), and than I'd be able to go thru the store to purchase the LE to Pro 2 upgrade. But Traktor 2 demo won't unlock LE features with the code I've been provided.

Do I need to reinstall LE v1, before going thru all the upgrade stages? Or since (I've confirmed on the website) my NI account already confirms the LE serial being registered, can I just purchase the upgrade with confidence that it will work?

Tech Mentor

guess there was no worries at all. the store let me buy a upgrade code... and the software has accepted the code. can't wait to get this going... been a while waiting to get my chance to upgrade to Traktor Pro 2.

Glad it's all sorted, and you no longer on that cracked shit

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud