[OT] Do you hate when you realize you have too much stuff on the computer?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default [OT] Do you hate when you realize you have too much stuff on the computer?

I mean I have a 500 GB hard drive on my laptop that i Use for "School" and I have 37 gigs left. I also use this for production and Djing. God its gonna take a shit load of time to sort this stuff out.

I might as well defrag my computer now than wait till a day before my next gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

yeah i hated that. i just put a new harddrive in tho so i wouldnt hit that mark. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

60 gig hs
    was down to about 2 left

i deleted the WAV versions of my mixes, but keept the mp3 version

now im at a little over 7

Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I was doing pretty good on space 'till I got a new music video service. MP4s add up fast! Downloaded 10 gigs of videos the first day!

I do graphic arts on this lappy, too, but I keep all my pics and vids on an external drive at my desk.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

a 60 gig harddrive? Ouch. Why not uprade?

i will. im just short on cash at the moment.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    a 60 gig harddrive? Ouch. Why not uprade?
    I was thinking the same is it a net book?? The budget net book that i have now has a 120gig hd.

Anyway back on topic ya i hate it. I have some amount of crap on my gig laptop all music mind you. Don't want to delete any tunes in case i ever need them. You never know what someones going to ask for outside a club gig besides some nights i do tend to play left of center stuff Iv been known to drop in 70's/80's/90's stuff at my club gigs which brew up a storm so I don't want to get rid of anything eventually i'll clean it out but just don't have the patients or time now.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Once you exceed 80% of your storage space hard drive performance starts to drop, over 90% the performance hit is rather significant.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Quote Originally Posted by exokinetic View Post
    Once you exceed 80% of your storage space hard drive performance starts to drop, over 90% the performance hit is rather significant.
    I trust the dude whos addicted to WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post
    I trust the dude whos addicted to WoW
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast