OT NBA Playoffs - The American Sports Marathon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default OT NBA Playoffs - The American Sports Marathon

So is anyone interested in them outside of myself. Gonna have to say that I see the Bulls and the Lakers in the finals with the Lakers winning, though that is contingent on Bynum's knee shaping up by the next round otherwise I've got the Thunder out of the west. Gonna say that it's the Lakers in six in the final. Too much of that thing you can't teach (Size) and still the best basketball player in the world in Kobe.

Though Derrick Rose is fucking sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRRYIpj0-z8

I used to think the kid was a shooting guard in a point guard's body, but his ability to finish at the rim makes him different than the current crop of shoot first point guards...the Indiana coach said it best "Iverson Speed, Jason Kidd's vision, Steve Nash's passing ability, LeBron's ability to finish at the rim and Jordan's athleticism"
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

well as a bulls fan, i'd have to agree with your prediction... i dont think we are quite up to beating the lakers - we just dont have the broad range of players like the lakers.

derrick rose is the MAN, but he can't do it on his own... he'll definitely get MVP this year, and if he doesn't - i dont think i'll follow NBA anymore!

Tech Wizard

I love the NBA playoffs more then anything.

Man I was born a Lakers fan. Before I even knew what basketball was (well really cared), my first cap was a LA Lakers one. I live and breathe Lakers. However, right now they're killing me. I am and always will be their fan but they have to step their game up.

On the other hand Chris Paul fucking killed it today. It was a really great show of competitiveness that he put on.

It's great to see such versatility and talent in the league, regardless of what team you are a fan of.

Glad to see more DJTT NBA fans . Anyone play NBA2k11 on the xbox360?

Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

The playoffs have gotten off to a great start. I'm a Sixers fan-obviously there are pretty long odds on beating the Heat (but that would be hilarious).

Rose is a beast, but im not sure if the rest of the team relies on him a bit too much...

...assuming the Sixers aren't going to make some ridiculous run, I would like to see the Mavs win it all, just because Mark Cuban has got to be the best owner in all of professional sports...

Tech Wizard

hoping to see the celts and lakers in the finals again (with the celts winning this time), but as long as the heat don't make it that far i won't complain too much about the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by grubbers View Post
    hoping to see the celts and lakers in the finals again (with the celts winning this time), but as long as the heat don't make it that far i won't complain too much about the outcome.
    Hahaha, I don't think that'll happen. In crunch time they have two key players that will save their asses. I'm no Heat fan, nor am I a LeBron or Wade fan, but you must admit they pack a serious punch - even without any team chemistry.

What is NBA?
    Why are those guys so tall?
    What's a playoff?
    What's an MVP?

Is this like rugby?

On the Bulls...I understand the sentiment about it being a 1 man show, but what I really like about them is the makeup of the team...they have the MVP in Rose, two GREAT defenders in Joakim Noah and Luol Deng, a strong 20/10 back to the basket Big forward in Carlos Boozer...It's a nice makeup for a team to play strong half court basketball and with rose they really can never be out run (hi lebron and wade) because they have the fastest guy on the court most of the time (derrick has to get some rest some time ) I understand why people think the Heat are going to win this year, but it would be an aberration in modern NBA championships, they lack the two things that every team outside of the 90s bulls had that won championships in the last 30 years or so...either a great center or a great point guard...the playoffs are a half court game, it's jsut so tiring to run out in transition every game for 4 series...
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast