Vestax Spin & Traktor set up
    Tech Student

Default Vestax Spin & Traktor set up

Can anyone help me. I'm using the Vestax spin and i am trying to set it up with Traktor Scratch duo 2. I need to be able to play the music through the speakers and hear the other track through my earphones. I'v tried to fiddle about with all the settings but just can't work it out. I can get the music to play through the speakers and not the earphones and also the other way round so i can hear through the earphones but not the speakers. Can anyone tell me what set up I should have to get this working cuz it driving me crazy.

Thanks

the spin is basically the same as the typhoon, and there are loads of threads on that.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    It won't automatically route the audio, you have to select the outputs yourself. The master (speaker) output is probably either channels 0&1 or 1&2, and the monitor (headphone) output will be the other 2 channels, so 2&3 or 3&4. Just depends which number they decided to start with.
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19867
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES