TP2 - Echo Freeze Transition

Default TP2 - Echo Freeze Transition

Sorry if this has already been asked before. I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on it.

I was messing around today and threw an echo freeze on Deck A at like 80 bpm and when I stopped the deck and started Deck B at 110 bpm, instead of building up to the new tempo like TP1 used it, it just slammed to it, thus killing any sort of transition.

Tried Delay and Delay T3, same results on both.

Is this just a glitch in TP2? Or is there some setting that I can change to make this work properly?

Thanks.
    ------------------
    DJ Twisted Panda
    http://twistedpanda.com @jeremysexton
    Gear: Kontrol S4, Kontrol F1, MidiFighter, iPad running Lemur

was the other deck master? the delay follows the master tempo i think

The Reverb FRZ doesn't work either in TP2 - the reason why I'm still using TP1. I can't do any transitions with it the way it is. For instance, if you engage FRZ and then switch on Reverb it simply stops the audio signal in TP2. If I do the same in TP1, or any other Reverb unit out there, the audio dry signal stops and you're left with a nice trailing Reverb (wet only).

I tried to find info on this since TP2 came out, but nobody knows, INCLUDING NI.

Oh, this problem is also present in Iceverb, Reverb T3 and Tape Delay.

Check this out: In TP1, put your FX slot in Adv. Mode and load Reverb into it. Set your parameter knobs (left to right) 7o'clock|5o'clock|5o'clock. Dy/Wet centred and FRZ on. Next play a track and switch on Reverb. The track audio stops, but you are left with a trailing Reverb. <-- NORMAL. If you do the same with TP2 it just kills the audio altogether with no no trailing Reverb. <-- FAIL.

So here we have 4 effects that worked perfectly in TP1, but broken in TP2.

NI has no response. <-- FAIL.
    92/2D/X1/KRK/Traktor (Toshiba Satellite M50 / PSM51L)
    Progressive Psychedelic

Tech Guru

yeah ive noticed this, and put it in the bug thread... also the filter resonance in advance mode doesnt do much compared to TSP1.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,